Terms And Conditions
We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time at our sole discretion by posting the revised terms at Raftaar Digitals/terms-conditions or within an update of the Platform. Your continued use of the Platform after the effective date of the amended Terms and Conditions evidences your agreement to be bound by it. If you do not agree to a change, you must stop using the Platform and terminate these Terms and Conditions.
2) CONDITIONS OF USE
A. USING Raftaar
Regarding your utilization or registration in our services, you are prohibited from:
- Uploading, publishing, or listing any content or items in unsuitable categories or sections on our Platform;
- Violating or bypassing any laws, regulations, third-party rights, our policies, systems, services, or decisions related to your account status.
- Breaking laws, rules, or policies; using the service if you are not legally allowed to or have been suspended;
- Not paying for items;
- Posting false, inaccurate, or harmful content; undermining feedback and rating systems; transferring your account without permission;
- Spamming or distributing harmful technology; using automation tools without permission; overloading the platform’s infrastructure;
- Infringing on Raftaar’s or others’ intellectual property rights;
- Commercializing the platform without permission;
- Engaging in illegal or fraudulent activities;
- Causing annoyance or anxiety; using the platform for unintended purposes;
- Collecting user information without consent; and circumventing technical measures in place to protect the platform.
To send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of Pakistan or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”;
B. Account Registration and Use
a. In order to access and use the Raftaar application, you must register for an account and provide accurate and complete information as requested during the registration process.
b. You must keep your login information and OTP password confidential and not disclose it to any third party.
c. You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
d. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and third-party rights when using the Raftaar application.
e. You may not use the Raftaar application if you are under 18 years old, temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using the Raftaar application, or are a person with whom transactions are prohibited under economic or trade sanctions.
f. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
C. Content and Intellectual Property Rights
a. You are solely responsible for the content you upload or post on the Raftaar application.
b. You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the content you upload or post on the Raftaar application.
c. By uploading or posting content on the Raftaar application, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Raftaar application and our business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
d. The Raftaar application and all content and materials therein, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, and copyrights (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), are owned by or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property laws.
d. You may not use, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Intellectual Property, unless expressly permitted by us in writing.
a. All transactions made through the Raftaar application are final and binding.
b. You are solely responsible for ensuring that the products or services you purchase through the Raftaar application meet your requirements and expectations.
c. We are not responsible for any disputes, issues, or problems that arise between you and any other user or third party in connection with the Raftaar application.
d. We may charge fees for certain services provided through the Raftaar application. You agree to pay all fees associated with your use of the Raftaar application in a timely manner.
E. Prohibited Conduct
You may not use the Raftaar application to:
a. Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
b. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
c. Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
d. Engage in any activity that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Raftaar application;
e. Use any robot
Information we collect:
We may collect the following types of personal information when you use our Application:
- Contact information, including your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address
- Business information, including the name, size, and industry of your business
- Payment information, including your billing address and payment card details
- Transaction information, including details of products or services you have purchased from us
- Technical information, including your login information, IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, and operating system
- Usage information, including information about how you use our Application
How we use your information:
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with access to our Application and to manage your account
- To process and fulfill orders and payments for products or services
- To communicate with you about your orders, products, or services
- To provide customer support and respond to your inquiries
- To improve our products and services, including our Application
- To provide you with marketing communications and offers that we believe may be of interest to you
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Sharing your information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, order fulfillment, and customer support
- With other users of our Application, to the extent necessary to facilitate transactions between users
- With our business partners, for marketing and other purposes
- With government and regulatory authorities, as required by law
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business
Protecting your information:
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information, and to object to or restrict its processing. You may exercise these rights by contacting us at the address provided below.